Sunday, November 2, 2008

bored at work

so I was bored at work last night and started writing a song. I just wrote the beginning of it, it isn't good but thought I'd throw it up here anyway so...enjoy?



chillin' at work at my rippers podium
where people bring their tickets and I be rippin' 'em
they call me the usher cuz I'm directing people
to their favorite movies like the batman sequel.
I'm in charge of screen numbers one through seven
where people expierence an hour half of heaven
I get to just sit here watching people buy their candy,
getting their popcorn, making me real hungry
now I can't stop thinking about my favorite foods
like wendy's, culvers, mcdonalds, or DQ
but enough of it cuz I'm stuck here at work
where i can't leave, wow how about these perks?..perks...perks

yeah that's all I've got done, if i decide to continue it i'll update it.

1 comment:

c_sarge said...

god your so gangster!
i like, i like