Tuesday, November 4, 2008

CSI:NY is the thing I love

Here is a song i wrote about my current favorite show, CSI:NY.
I guess its a rap song? but uhh yeah here you go, enjoy?


Oh how I love watching CSI New York
Some people may even call me a dork
The way I love to watch Mac Taylor work
Solving those cases, puttin’ away those jerks
He’s got a crack team; Investigating crime scenes
Including Stella, Danny, Sheldon and Lindsey
And down in the dungeon, his name is Sid
Working with dead bodies, learning how they lived.
Oh and how could I forget the very young Adam?
He stay’s in the lab, they couldn’t do it without him.
Having so much character, it’s such a great show
if you haven’t seen it then there’s no way you could know

CSI: New York
Oh how I love you, 
you’re always new 
I could never get bored of you
don’t ever leave me or I’ll be real upset
CSI: New York…your always the best

Now back in season one, that was a lot of fun,
That’s when it all got started, and I was sad when it was done
When Danny got in trouble cuz he had to use his gun
On an undercover cop who had decided he should run.
But that’s all over now, now we’re season two
Where Aiden makes a mistake so she is kicked from the crew
Because her friend was raped by a really bad dude, 
But now she’s a gumshoe, a real P.I.
So she gets to investigate her own little crimes
Until one day when she is found by the guy
And then she gets murdered in the broad daylight
But she leaves clues for the team who solves crime
So they catch the guy, now he’s doing hard time
Oh and I almost forgot they added a new member
Her name is Lindsey, that’s really easy to remember
Then from Miami there’s a serial killa’
Coming to Manhattan, to get that family skrilla
But they catch this dude, so it’s all good
No need to worry, CSI I love you.

CSI: New York 2X
Oh how I love you, 
you’re always new 
I could never get bored of you
don’t ever leave me or I’ll be real upset
CSI: New York…your always the best

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol i love this one:)